Is this teaching related? For example, are you a student and do you want to ask a question about a class that I am teaching? If your answer is yes, please email me at
Otherwise, my email address is
If you prefer writing letters, you can send them to
- Department of Mathematics
University of Toronto
40 St. George Street, Room 6290
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2E4
It is possible that we met before.
You may be my classmate. I was:
- at Kadikoy Anadolu Lisesi between 2003 and 2008,
- at Bogazici Universitesi between 2008 and 2013,
- at University of Toronto since 2013.
You may be my villagemate. I was:
- at Nesin Mathematics Village for more than 20 weeks starting from Summer 2009.
You may be my talkmate. I gave a talk;
- at Syracuse University - Algebra Seminar (February 2018),
- at University of Utah - Commutative Algebra Seminar (April 2018),
- at Maurice Auslander International Conference (April 2018),
- at ICRA 2018 (August 2018),
- at University of Waterloo - Algebra Seminar (October 2018)
You may be my conferencemate. I was:
- at Route 81 Conference at Cornell University (September 2014),
- at Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference (April 2015),
- at Workshop on Geometric Algebra - Bridges Between Commutative Algebra, Noncommutative Geometry and Representation Theory at Fields Institute (July 2015) (Find me.),
- at Summer School on Koszul Duality in Bad Driburg (August 2015) (Find me.) ,
- at Route 81 Conference at Queens University (October 2015),
- at Antalya Algebra Days XVIII at Nesin Mathematics Village (May 2016),
- at GAeL XXIV at Nesin Mathematics Village (June 2016),
- at Graduate Summer School on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry at Fields Institute (July 2016),
- at ICRA 2016 at Syracuse University (August 2016) (Find me.),
- at Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, University of Antwerp (September 2016) (Find me.),
- at Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference (April 2018).
- at ICRA 2018 in Prague (Find me.) (August 2018).
You may be my AdIMOMmate. I was:
You may be my studentmate. I was:
- an instructor for MAT137 in Fall 2018 in Mississauga Campus.
- a coordinator for MAT135 in Summer 2017 and Summer 2018 in St. George Campus.
- a coordinator for MAT224 in Fall 2017 in St. George Campus.
- an instructor for MAT223 in Winter 2018 in Mississauga Campus.
- a teaching assistant for MAT185, 188, 223, 224, 240, 247, 327 (UTSG); MATA31, 33 (UTSC); MAT392, 402 (UTM).
AdIMOM - Adelaide Institute of Mediocre and Outstanding Mathematics
Department of Mathematics
>> Video Lectures from the Geometric Algebra Workshop (July 2015)
Nesin Mathematics Village (See Photos on the left panel) Watch the drone flying over the village.
Nesin Matematik Köyü ve e-kütüphanesi (Türkçe)
Matematik Dünyası Dergisi (Türkçe)
IMAGINARY, open mathematics
IMAGINARY, açık matematik (Türkçe)
Turkish Math Society
Türk Matematik Derneği (Türkçe)
We will not be a part of this crime [link updated.]
Here are some pieces which I enjoy(ed) reading.
-Recette du Kimchi by Alexander Grothendieck (French).
-A Mad Day's Work: From Grothendieck to Connes and Kontsevich - The Evolution of Concepts of Space and Geometry by Pierre Cartier.
-Today's Menu: Geometry and Resolution of Singular Algebraic Surfaces. by Eleonore Faber and Herwig Hauser.