I am a PhD candidate in my fourth year at the University of Toronto and I work with Ragnar-Olaf Buchweitz. During my time in University of Toronto, I have been exposed to several awesome areas of my taste including representation theory of algebras, noncommutative algebraic geometry, mirror symmetry, matrix factorizations and so on and I like walking on the bridges between them. I like the kind of mathematics which can talk about Platonic solids, finite subgroups of SL(2, C), Dynkin diagrams, Lie algebras and Kleinian singularities at the same time or the kind which can relate the bounded derived category of coherent sheaves on a projective space and representation theory of finite dimensional algebras. During the summer of 2017, I plan to learn more about cohomology annihilators.
This is a preprint of my studies on cohomology annihilators. It is available on arxiv.
Is this teaching related? For example, are you a student and do you want to ask a question about a class that I am teaching? If your answer is yes, please email me at
Otherwise, my email address is
If you prefer writing letters, you can send them to
- Department of Mathematics
University of Toronto
40 St. George Street, Room 6290
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 2E4
HAVE WE MET BEFORE?
It is possible that we met before.
You may be my classmate. I was:
- at Kadikoy Anadolu Lisesi between 2003 and 2008,
- at Bogazici Universitesi between 2008 and 2013,
- at University of Toronto since 2013.
You may be my villagemate. I was:
- at Nesin Mathematics Village for more than 20 weeks starting from Summer 2009.
You may be my talkmate. I gave a talk;
- at Syracuse University - Algebra Seminar (February 2018),
- at University of Utah - Commutative Algebra Seminar (April 2018),
- at Maurice Auslander International Conference (April 2018).
You may be my conferencemate. I was:
- at Route 81 Conference at Cornell University (September 2014),
- at Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference (April 2015),
- at Workshop on Geometric Algebra - Bridges Between Commutative Algebra, Noncommutative Geometry and Representation Theory at Fields Institute (July 2015) (Find me.),
- at Summer School on Koszul Duality in Bad Driburg (August 2015) (Find me.) ,
- at Route 81 Conference at Queens University (October 2015),
- at Antalya Algebra Days XVIII at Nesin Mathematics Village (May 2016),
- at GAeL XXIV at Nesin Mathematics Village (June 2016),
- at Graduate Summer School on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry at Fields Institute (July 2016),
- at ICRA 2016 at Syracuse University (August 2016) (Find me.),
- at Non-commutative, derived and homotopical methods in geometry, University of Antwerp (September 2016) (Find me.),
- at Maurice Auslander Distinguished Lectures and International Conference (April 2018).
You may be my studentmate. I was:
- a coordinator for MAT135 in Summer 2017 and Summer 2018 in St. George Campus.
- a coordinator for MAT224 in Fall 2017 in St. George Campus.
- an instructor for MAT223 in Winter 2018 in Mississauga Campus.
- a teaching assistant for MAT185, 188, 223, 224, 240, 247, 327 (UTSG); MATA31, 33 (UTSC); MAT392, 402 (UTM).
I will be in
- Prague in August 2018 for ICRA 2018.
- Newark, DE in September 2018 for an AMS meeting.