Phone: (416) 978-4794
I am a PhD student studying mathematics at the University of Toronto, supervised by Yael Karshon. My current research deals with singular foliations, Lie groupoids, and diffeology. I am also interested in convex geometry, in which I completed a master's project with Dmitry Faifman.
In reverse chronological order.
- The basic de Rham complex of a singular foliation (2020). A preprint on the arXiv.
- Basic forms on foliated manifolds (2019). A poster I presented at the 2019 CMS Winter Meeting in Toronto.
- Characterizing U(1,1) and translation-invariant generalized convex valuations on ℂ2 (2018). My master's project. I am polishing this document further.
- Dvoretzky's theorem and concentration of measure (2016). A project I completed for a seminar course taught by Dmitry Panchenko at the end of my bachelor degree.
Teaching Assistant Work
Unless otherwise specified, these courses were held at the University of Toronto's St George campus. In Spring 2021, I assisted
- MAT157: Analysis I (at UTM). For this course, I made a series of exercises that complement Spivak's Calculus
- MAT235: Calculus II
Previously, I have assisted
- MAT102: Introduction to Mathematical Proofs (at UTM)
- MAT327: Introduction to Topology
- MAT244: Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations
- MAT237: Multivariable Calculus
- MAT1340: Differential Topology
- MAT137: Calculus!
- MAT224: Linear Algebra II