The Results of the term test are in. The high score was 57
(out of 60) and the median was 44.
- Here are the letter grade
If your score is below 36 please speak to me either
after class or during my office hours this week.
- Here are the solutions to the term test.
- The term test will take place on Friday, February
28, 4-6pm in BA2165. It will cover sections 1.1-1.5,
2.1-2.3, 3.1-3.2, 4.1-4.4, 5.1, 5.6 from the text and
all the material from the lectures and homework up to the
end of this week. Please note that some of the
material from the book (particularly from chapter 5) was
presented differently in class. You will need to know how it
was presented in class.
- Rules for the test: No aids allowed. No calculators!
- There will be no homework due the week of the
term test. However, I recommend that you do the
following problems to help you prepare. You don't need to
turn them in.
- 4.3.2, 4.4.1-4.4.4, 5.6.1-5.6.3