- Here are the
solutions to the practice tests.
- The Final Exam review will take place on April 28,
10-12 in BA1190.
- The Final Exam will cover the material from
lectures, homework and Chapters 1-10, 12 from
text. From those chapters only the material covered in
class and on the homework will be on the test.
- Rules for the Final: No aids allowed. Unless
otherwise indicated you can use without proof results
from the text and the lectures (but not from
- Here are three practice tests for the Final.
- To help you prepare for the final I
also recommend you do the following problems from the book
on the material from the last week of classes (you do not
need to write them up or turn them in):
- page 173: #1, 4, 7, 9, 14, 16
- A tip for the final: please make
sure you know the basic trigonometric identities such as
the formula for sin(α+β) and the values of sin and cos for
the basic angles such as 0, π, π/2,
π/3, π/4 and π/6.