(ↄ) | Dror Bar-Natan:
July 22, 2007
All material in my web pages (URLs beginning with http://www.math.toronto.edu/~drorbn/,
http://drorbn.net, and http://katlas.math.toronto.edu/drorbn/)
for which I have the legal copyright, including text, photos and computer
programs and unless explicitly excepted, can be freely reproduced for
any purpose with no need for further explicit permission. Note however
the following points:
- Some (very little) material might be explicitly excepted.
- Not everything in my web pages is my own.
- I host some material that was originally made by my students,
collaborators and/or friends, or is the result of joint work. I don't
have the right to speak for others and this copyleft notice does not cover
such material. Such material is almost always clearly labeled.
- Some material on my web pages was copied from other web pages. Such
material is almost always clearly labeled.
- I don't hold the copyright for some of the material on my web
pages. Mostly this applies to many of my publications whose rights are held by various
journals. Such material is usually not labeled but it should be quite
easy to recognize.
- If you are using my material it will be kind of you to acknowledge
the source and link back to it, when and as appropriate.
- If you are using my material it will be kind of you to let me know.
It's always fun to find that others find my work useful.
- It remains true that presenting my work as yours is unethical.
Referring to this page: <a