- Here are the solutions to practice finals.
- The Final will cover all of the material
covered in lectures and homework. This includes the
following sections from the book:
- Chapters 1-10, Sections 12.1-12.3, 12.4 (theorem
- Here are four practice tests for the Final.
- There will be at least one homework problem on the
- Rules for the Final: No
aids allowed. No
- To further help you prepare for the
final I recommend you do the following problems from the
book on constructible numbers (you do not need to write
them up or turn them in):
- page 153: #1, 3, 4, 7, 16, 25,