Kelvin Shuangjian Zhang
Ph.D. Candidate, under supervision of Professor Robert J. McCann
Department of Mathematics
University of Toronto
Rm. 6290, 40 St. George Street
Toronto, Ontario M5S 2E4
Office: Room 6135
Office Phone: +1 (416) 978-4794
Email: szhang [at(@)] math [dot(.)] toronto [dot] edu
- Optimal Transportation, and its applications in Economics (Screening, Auction) and Machine Learning (GANs)
- Convex Analysis, Optimization
- On concavity of the monopolist's problem facing consumers with nonlinear price preferences [pdf], with Robert J. McCann. To appear in Comm. Pure Appl. Math.
- Existence in multidimensional screening with general nonlinear preferences [pdf]. submitted.
- Implicit manifold learning on generative adversarial networks [pdf]. Kry Yik Chau Lui, Yanshuai Cao, Maxime Gazeau, Kelvin Shuangjian Zhang. ICML2017 Workshop on Implicit Generative Models, Sydney, 2017.
- Circular cone: a novel approach for protein ligand shape matching using modified PCA [pdf]. Kelvin Shuangjian Zhang, Jun Du, Liang Zhang, Cheng Zeng, Qiao Liu, Tao Zhang and Gang Hu. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 108 (1) (2012) 168-175.
Last Modified: October 2017
- August 20-25, 2017, The IV Applied Mathematics, Modeling and Computational Science (AMMCS) International Conference, University of Waterloo
- August 11, 2017, Partial Differential Equations and Analysis Seminar, Australian National University
- August 10, 2017, Workshop on Implicit Generative Models, 34th International Conference on Machine Learning, Sydney
- April 9-14, 2017, Generated Jacobian Equations: from Geometric Optics to Economics, Banff International Research Station
- March 17, 2017, Analysis and Applied Math Seminar, University of Toronto
- June 17-19, 2016, The Ninth Annual Ottawa Mathematics Conference, University of Ottawa
- June 13-14, 2016, Southern Ontario Graduate Mathematics and Statistics Conference, University of Guelph
- April 29-30, 2016, NYU Workshop on Optimal Transportation, Equilibrium, and Applications to Economics, New York Univeristy
- September 25-26, 2015, Prairie Analysis Seminar 2015, Kansas State University
- October 7-11, 2013, Optimal Transport and Applications, University of California, Los Angeles