NOTE: The conferences are listed in roughly chronological order.
- LeHigh University, Pennsylvania: October 6-8, Lehigh University Geometry and Topology Conference.
- Texas A&M: October 19-21, 38th Texas Geometry and Topology Conference.
- University of Oregon: October 20-21, Pacific Northwest Geometry Seminar, 2007 Fall Meeting
- IAS, Princeton: November 26-30, Workshop on Gauge Theory and Representation Theory. Part of the Special Program New connections of Representation Theory to Algebraic Geometry and Physics .
- London, Ontario: December 8-10, CMS Winter meeting. Special Sessions on Algebraic Stacks, Non-Commutative Geometry.
- Bonn, Germany: January 2-6 and 7-11, Winter School and Conference on moduli spaces.
- Warwick, UK: UK - Japan Winter School on Algebraic and Symplectic Geometry.
- Fields Institute, Toronto: January 14-17, Conference on Mathematical Physics and Geometric Analysis.
- Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia: Jan 18-20, Fifth Annual Meeting, Combinatorial Algebra meets Algebraic Combinatorics.
- MSRI, Berkeley: Jan 22-25. Introductory Workshop on Combinatorial Representation Theory. Part of the Combinatorial Representation Theory Semester.
- Castro Urdiales, Cantabria, Spain: February 25-29, International School on Geometry and Physics: Moduli spaces in geometry, topology and physics. Part of the Semester on Moduli Spaces.
- IAS, Princeton: March 10-14: Algebro-Geometric Derived Categories and Applications Workshop. Part of the Special Program New connections of Representation Theory to Algebraic Geometry and Physics .
- BIRS, Banff: March 16-21: Workshop on Recent Progress on the Moduli Spaces of Curves.
- PIMS, Vancouver: May 19-24: The Mathematical Legacy of Bertram Kostant.
- CRM, Barcelona, Spain: June 25-28 Conference on Moment Maps. Part of the Geometric Flows. Equivariant Problems in Symplectic Geometry thematic program.
- Manchester, UK: July 7-12, New Horizons in Toric Topology.
- Lausanne, Switzerland: July 7-11, Poisson 2008.
If you would like to add a conference to this list or make another
announcement to the Symplectic group,
please email Johan Martens at