Welcome! On May 21, I set out to bike from Toronto to Boston.
I arrived in Boston on the evening of May 31. I also
blogged the journey, starting from a day before I left, all
the way to a day after I arrived.
In each post, I tried to talk about the practical aspects
of bike touring, and then posted some pictures from the day. Below
is a directory of the blog posts:
- Day 0 : where I talk about my plans for the trip.
- Day 1 : where I talk about how big Toronto is
- Day 2 : where I talk about biking in cloudy weather
- Day 3 : where I get a flat tire, and sleep in a tent
- Day 4 : where I get more flat tires and talk about technology
- Day 5 : where I got bored of upstate New York
- Day 6 : where I talk about being cold in a tent
- Day 7 : where I spent a rest day in a small town
- Day 8 : where I talk about homelessness, trust, and privilege
- Day 9 : where I climb a mountain
- Day 10 : where I enjoy being lost in the hills
- Day 11 : where I push hard and go far
- Epilogue : where I blabber for a few pages about the
ride as a whole