I am teaching MAT223F. Here is the Course Outline. Course material will be posted on Blackboard. Please make sure that you can access Blackboard before tutorials start, as tutorial problems are posted there. I'll try to make the playlist for our class as soon as possible!
My office hours are Thursday 4-5 pm HU 10th floor lounge.Sept 13, 2011
- Here is the Example I did in the first class, explained in more detail.
- Typo in the notes: in 2.2, Ex. 14 we did in class, in the last line there should be a 1/(a+2) not (a+2).
- For proving something is false, make sure to give a counter-example.
- Here is the Example with elementary matrices and finding the inverse, and the answer to the midterm problem posed in class.
- Here is an Example of some proofs, with discussion about what is essential and what isn't essential to include.